Saturday, December 19, 2015

2. Xmas cookies

So it's December 19. In a previous blog life I was trying to do a daily update on my Xmas preparations, but well maybe it was a sign that I should stop at 12 days cos that's when my blog stopped accepting photos, and the traditional song also stops there. I haven't stopped of course but it will now be reported with less stress, not that I was stressed, it just sounded good calling Xmas -stressed much. 

So long winded intro over...


I've been hunting for human mini edibles to use for dolly Xmas day lunch. I Found these icing sugar shapes in the supermarket, I think I saw similar last year, thought I'd get back to them, to find they'd sold out, so I took opportunity upon first sighting them this year. They are Perfect for dolly sized cookies. The ones the twins had been using were made from clay (Fimo maybe) and were found on wine glass charms. 

Santa and a Xmas tree alongside an Our. Generation cookie. 

I'm sure I've read somewhere that if you paint icing sugar with lacquer or glue they'll last longer. Just got to remember that I've done that if I do and don't go glue munching, mmmm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment