Saturday, December 26, 2015

19. Santa Claus is coming to town, he just doesn't know about it

Lunch done, I guess the question is who likes presents?

Me
Me
I do
Miaow
Yes please

Ooh over here
Pick us

Yes please
Aye


Well then who wants to be Santa?

Mew. 
A knock came from the front door

Andy!

Yes, Andy can be Santa!
Andy, Andy, Andy. 
Hahaha, oh dear I better go warn him. 


Hey Andy. 

Rabbit?

Merry Xmas Maddie. 
Hmmm. 

I better warn you Andy. 
Warn me?
Yeah, we need a Santa Claus. 



Whoa. 

Ahahahaha
I love you Maddie, don't forget me.....

Hahahahsha  Ooh dear. 

Tada

It's a well known fact I'm sure, that Santa wore red sneakers. He has a lot of running to do. 

Hahahaha
You haven't stopped laughing have you?
Hahahahaha, no, hehehe. Thanks for being a good sport. 


"We saw Maddie kissing Santa Claus"


No comments:

Post a Comment