Saturday, December 26, 2015

20. Santa photos 2015

Phew 

Ho Ho ho merry Xmas

So little girl, Leonie, is there something you would like for Xmas? 
Well I've heard the new Girl of the Year has a sloth in her story. That would be cool. 
Um, Santa wasn't aware, we might need to wait til next year. 

Merry Xmas Bridget and Bryndl. 
Merry Xmas Santa Andy. 
Did you really get our letter?
Ah, yes sure did. 
And is it possible?
Um, now well, ah, I sure will look into it okay. 
Yay, thankyou for these presents in the meantime. 

Trinity?
Boo!
Hahaha, Merry Xmas Trinity. I hope you got something you like. 
I was hoping it might be someone like me, but I understand if it can't be, I did get my last Xmas wish way later in the year, and it was twice as awesome than I had hoped. 
Well you never know, there mightbe some   magic in a little box. 
Ooh I like magic. 

Merry Xmas Mercedes. 
Merry Xmas Santa Andy. 

I wanted to pose relaxed Santa Andy. 
Ok. 

Hehehe coconut!

Merry Xmas Mariana. 
Thankyou Santa Andy, for everything this year at school. 
You're welcome. 

Merry Xmas Sandy, haha I mean Santa Andy. 
Merry Xmas Antoinette. I hope you like your present. 

Thankyou Santa. 
Ooh, no probs Llew. 

Yay, I love Xmas. Whoop, sorry Santa. 
Hmm, maybe that's why Santas nose is red.  

Pudding. 


Yay pudding. 

Coconut. 


Al and Tzeitel. 
Thankyou Santa Andy.

Pippa. 
Merry Xmas Santa, you're sounding a little tired. 
It's the long flight. 

Merry Xmas Captain. 
Thanks Sandy. 

Merry Xmas Tauralie. 
Awesome beard Andy. 

Hey Maddie. I think you're the last. 
No, there's just one more. 


Gulp!


Merry Xmas presence everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment