Saturday, December 26, 2015

22. What Santa left us.

Hmm, maybe I should consult my book of spells. 

Ooh, alohomora might work

Alohomora.... No? 

Maybe good old rippimus tearus

Wow

A hogwarts t-shirt, a cauldron and some ingredients jars. Thankyou Santa. Ooh there's a note.... "Please don't get burn marks on the carpet"! Ah hahahaha. 

Santas pretty cool hey Coconut?  Let's see

Hoh, yay, a swimsuit and it's genuine American Girl. A towel, ooh and I like this bag. 

Let's see what Santa brought you

Wow Coconut you got a teddy dog. 

Look Pudding Santa left you a Xmas present

Wow, it's Pookie. I hope Garfield won't mind. 

I wonder what Santa meant by magic in a little box. 

Hoh! It is magic

My favorite American Girl, Addy, we almost look the same. Thankyou Santa. 

You go first
No you go first
No you go first. 
What if we go together?
Okay, after 2

1,
2,
Wow two panda bears. 

Here's one for you Ally

A teddy and a jingle ball. 

Ooh a basket with crocheted flowers, it will be perfect for my crochet

Hoh, and a cage of flowers, mmm my favorite scent

Lavendar sachets

I wish me a Merry Xmas, I wish me a Merry Xmas, I wish me a merry Xmas

And a terrarium pair. 


A ballet bag and a blue nose bear, thankyou Santa. 

Did I say I love Xmas?

Hoh wow, a burro and a first Aid bag. I wonder if Santa knew I was wanting to take nursing lessons next year? 


Yay, my favorite princess

Hoh and look at the others you can get

Rainbows raced around the room, when he danced with me.....

Det det det, det det det det

Ooh ooh ooh ooh, a drum kit

Awesome

Arhar Xmas treasure. 


What do we have here?

Awesome spyglass. 

Hoh, I mean Arhar. The enemy fortress. Yes, all the better to walk the plank with. 
Thanks Santa. 

Hehe even a fox on the label. 

Wow, a bird box, pencils, a fox shaped pin board and unreal an iPod. 

Thankyou Santa. 

Yay, my first American girl doll, wow and it's even one that's hard to get. Santa is so clever. 

It's Cecile. 

The twins returned to their flat to find another wrapped package. 
Wow, but Bridget
Yes Bryndl. 
I'm way too tired. 

Me too. Today seemed like it went for two. 
I agee. (Yawn)
Did you throw away the alarm clock?
Yes. 

Hey Bridget. 
Yes Bryndl. 
If Santa is able to get Lea here this coming year, what should we ask for for next Xmas?
Pyjamas. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz




No comments:

Post a Comment