Sunday, December 27, 2015

26. Mini Addy, a little doll will do it.

Look Pudding, it's Addy. My favorite American girl doll. She's in a box just like I had. 


Ooh, she has her own story book. 


Hello

Hey Catherine, look what Santa gave me. 
Wow, she's lovely Trinity. What's her name?
This is Addy. She is almost just like me. 

She has earrings

And draw strings, and a cuddly body. Her story is based in America in the 1860s which is a long time ago isn't it?
Yes it is. 
But it still very important even today, that everyone is treated fairly, no matter what colour they are or what they believe in. 
That's right. 
Addy was very brave. I hope I can be just like her. Hoh, and she is very crafty just like me. We are going to make lots of things together. I think Addy would like a blue dress.  

Addy this is my best friend Pudding, and his teddy Pookie, yes that's right just like the one Garfield has. 



No comments:

Post a Comment