Sunday, December 20, 2015

5. The reason for the timber.

Firstly let's just say YAY, I can still post with pictures. 
So in a previous post, The ninth day of Stressed Much, I had bought some timber, because as revealed on the twelfth 
Maddie's room was taking a good lean to the left. 

And the ceiling wasn't looking its best. 

Maybe if I hadn't been using it for storage, but I admit in the whole construction of it I'd run out of timber and just hadn't got around two it, and well It only sagged when you were looking at it. 

So, the two it was round enough yesterday and we now have....


Not perfect, but better. 

No more noticeably saggy ceiling. 

Beside my poor workmanship the weight of the wooden wardrobe wasn't helping. I've added some legs. 


What do you think Maddie?
What a mess!
What. You can re-sort your lego collection now. While I was up here I added a new shelving unit for you. 

Hmmm, thankyou. 
At least I wasn't Pro Hart-ing with a tin of spaghetti. 

No comments:

Post a Comment