Saturday, December 19, 2015

1. I needed to blog so I created a new one.

Well I guess I'll find out sooner or later if I can post pictures on my original blog, in the meantime, I will now blog here, for as long as I don't get the same problem. I blog for me, and it was kind of putting everything on hold in my doll room. That probably means I've become too dependent, but anyway, I like to blog about dolls and stuff and I don't see any harm in it to myself nor anyone else. 
So onward... 

To anyone finding this, there is a back story, and it's long, and can be found on the blog that has stopped uploading photos, it was called "a little doll will do it", and can be found at alittledollwilldoit.blogspot.com 
If you hate long stories the short version is...

My name is Catherine, and will often use the name Kaffrum. I'm a 42, 42? Yep that's right, had to double check, a 42 year old lady who never stopped playing with dolls. My blog is about my dolls, things for dolls and just other stuff I want to post about. I do it for me, and well if anyone else finds this and gets anything from it that's a bonus. Welcome. 

Hi, I'm Maddie, I'm one of the dolls at  Catherine's place (she's my adopted mum, but I still call her Catherine). I'll be helping on this blog, Catherine's got big fingers and so it's easier for me to use the computer. I sometimes post my own diary entries too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment