Sunday, December 27, 2015

27. My First American Girl Doll, by Mariana Poway.

 
Hello Trinity. 
Hi Mariana, oooh you got a dolly too, in a box like I did. 
Yes, this is Cecile. I'm scared to open her though, what if I ruin her? 
Oh, I opened Addy, it was getting stuffy in her box and I wanted to have adventures with her, not just look at her. What do you want with yours? 
Hmmm, yes I want to play with her. 
I reckon That's what dolls are for. Imagine what it would have been like for you if you'd been left in your box. 
Well, I don't really remember what it was like before I got here, but I do remember Catherine looking a little sad when I came, she had to give me new hair. I don't think that would have happened if I'd stayed in my box. 
Oh dear. You do have pretty hair now though. 
Yes, I like it very much. 
What if you play with your doll, like you were here first. 
I can do that. Thanks Trinity I will go open her now. 



Hoh she is so brand new, she's still in her  plastic wrap



Hello

A little book


I promise to look after you very well. 


Yay, Mari, ooh she has nice hair. 

Ooh, she looks a bit like me. I wonder if you can get Hogwarts outfits dolly size? 

Hoh, I think I know her Mariana, like from some past life. Wow, I think my doll would like to be friends, but she's not the same brand. 
That's ok Antoinette, we are all dolly sisters here. 

This is my dolly Cinderella. 
Hello Cinderella,  I'm Cecile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment