Saturday, December 26, 2015

23. Presents for the boys.

I got you something to start your collection. 


Ha

That's awesome Maddie

It's superman. 

Do you know what the other bits are?
Hehe, not really. 
Base plate, spare hand. 
Maybe ice breath and heat ray 
Oh, and an oddly shaped piece of kryptonite. 
Ha maybe. 
I do like it Maddie. 

I got you this. It's not lego though. 

Ooh a box. 
It's inside that silly. 

Oh wow, Andy, they're beautiful. 

Mmma, thankyou. 


Definitely special occasion. 

Miriam, Llew and I got something for Lawrie. Will you pass it on for us?

Why don't you come over and give it to him yourself?
Your family won't mind?
Not a bit. We've actually borrowed the beach house for a bit. 
Nice. 



Choo choo

Hey Lawrie. 
Andy, and Maddie, yay. 

Merry Xmas Lawrie. 

Look what mummy and daddy got me from Santa. It's a choo choo train. 
Wow, just like the one we went on. 
Yes. 

It goes real fast when there's no carriages. 


But it needs the coal car for fuel, and the passenger car for paying customers, and the caboose for the guard. 

Toot toot
Choo choo


Hey Lawrie, Miriam, Llew and I got something for you. 
Ooh, from Santa?
Yes. 

It's a suit for Wolfie

Hehehehehe, Wolfie looks so funny. Thankyou. 

This is for you as well Lawrie. 
Ooh. 

Thomas! Yay a whole box of different Thomas. 

Andy, Santa helped me pick you out this from mummy and daddy. They said Maddie might like it too. 
Wow this is awesome. 

The lights went out

The curtain dropped and there they were

Do you love me? 
Do you really love me ?
Need to show Tauralie and Leonie this, it's so cool. 

Ah, hahahaha they even have platform boots. 

In a Xmas stocking for Andy was a letter. He took a while reading it and seemed deep in thought. 
Is it something important?
It's more like an opportunity. 
An opportunity?
Dad realised I had an interest in building design, and he asked around a bit and well, I can study architecture as part of my HSC starting next year, this is actually from a company willing to have me as a trainee!!!
Oh my Andy, that's fantastic. 
I know, I'm gob smacked a bit actually. They'll pay the course fees and pay me an allowance. It also means that if I'm good enough they'll help put me through Uni as well, a cadet ship.  It's like I can really start thinking about a future, a career, financial stability, .... And not just for me. 
Progressing. 
Yes. Progressing. 




I see another present. 

Maddie, me and Andy picked this out from Santa for you. 
Wow, it's massive. 

I know, but it should be easy to open, see, it comes right off. 

Wow, it's a tiger. 
Do you like him?

Oh, he's wonderful. 
He really is big and well if he was too big to fit in your room, he would fit in mine and you can come visit him all the time. I'd take real good care of him. 
I reckon you would too. Thankyou Lawrie. 

Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo choo choo

No comments:

Post a Comment