Friday, December 25, 2015

15. Xmas morning at the twins.

Morning Maddie. 
Hello Catherine, merry Xmas. 
Merry Xmas. 

I'm off to the twins. 

Maddie, hello. 

Would you like a cookie, or a cupcake?
Ooh yes please. 

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Zzzzzzzmewzzzzzmew

Hi Leonie, merry Xmas. Your antlers are cool. 
Hehe thanks. I think Rayme is a little confused. 


Hi Bridget, I brought some cookies just in case. 
Ooh thankyou, cool antlers. 

A distraction 


Are you ready to go Mariana?

Sombrita

I'm ready. 

Hi Catherine, merry Xmas. 
Hi girls, Merry Xmas. 

Ooh, what's that?
We've been to the op shop. 
Ooh. 


Merry Xmas Bridget. 
Merry Xmas Mariana. 

Like a cookie Josefina?
Yes please. 

Um, is Sombrita allowed to have one? 
Maybe if they're oatmeal. 

Merry Xmas Antoinette and Mercedes. 
Merry Xmas. 
Nice to have you home Mercedes. 
Yeah, Hogwarts is mostly empty over Xmas. 

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Zzzzzzzmewzzzzzzmew

Hi Tzeitel, merry Xmas. 
Um, Catherine, is it okay for me to celebrate Xmas? Being Jewish and all?
I think Xmas is up to the individual how they celebrate it, and whether they celebrate it at all.
Okay. 
 I'm doing it for fun, and I like giving presents.
Oh okay. I like presents and I like to be with my family. 
Excellent, there that can be the reason for you. Certainly if any thing changes that is okay too. If you ever want to learn more about Jewish holidays I'd like to help and find out too, maybe we can celebrate them together as well. 
Ooh okay. 

HeyTrinity, Trinity. 
Mmmmzzzwgat. 
Are you coming to Xmas? 

10 more minutes. 

Hi everyone. 
Merry Xmas Tzeitel. 

Miriam and Llewellyn Getting into Xmas

Boots and all. 

Arhar a plate to pillage. 

I found this jar of sweets. I think Andy had brought them here the night of the dance. Hey Maddie, is Andy coming over? And Lawrie?
Andy said he will try after lunch. Seeing as it's Lawrie's first Xmas home all the relos are over to spoil him. 

Merry Xmas Emily and Coconut. 
Merry Xmas. 
Woof. 

Hey they're my rabbits. 

Merry Xmas Pippa. 
Happy new year. 

Merry Xmas Tauralie. 
Hey, awesome shirt Catherine, thankyou. 

Hi everyone, Merry Xmas. 
Merry Xmas. 

Is everyone here?

Maybe. 

Aaaah!
Maybe not. 

Trinity what's the matter?
Someone xmasd my room. 

Hehehe, do you like it?
I'll have to go hunting for everything now. 




Now we're all here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment