Wednesday, January 20, 2016

51. Happy birthday Emily

Yesterday after the first failed attempt, the Post Office rang me to let me know they'd found Emily's parcel. 

Happy birthday Em. 
Can I open it today? 
If you want to. 

Ooh

Wow, it's in a box just like mine, My American Girl. 

Look Coconut it's you. 

It's the Coconut Fun Outfit. 

Headband is made of clear plastic, with a printed pink plaid. 

The Fair Charm. The two girls I got as MYAG (Emily and Trinity) were charity resales and did not include the charm bracelet. I do have a couple of other charms though, somewhere, actually Trinity might have them. 

Grey sweat pants

Long sleeve dark blue tshirt with Coconut on the front. 

Pink shorts

That have real pockets, and a Velcro fly

A pair of dark blue ballet flats
Um there's only one. 

Ruff. 
Ah thanks Coconut, there's two. 

3/4 legs, elasticised waist. 


Velcro up the back

Two belt tabs st the front only

Elastic at the back

Simple shoes




What do you think Em?
I really like it. It'll be good for early morning walks, and I can wear the shorts and t with the sleeves pulled up as it warms up during the day. Sneakers might have been better, but these shoes add a little bit of formal to the casual. Also all the pieces could be worn with other pieces from other outfits. 



Today we went for a ride in the car



With a banana

To have on her birthday hot cakes. Mmmmm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment