Sunday, January 3, 2016

36. A New Years Dolly Intentions.

1. Finish the things I started in 2015:
- school room (it's mostly the student desks and chairs) I'd also like to blog school episodes
- bedrooms. I reckon I have 5 girls that need their bedrooms finished
- the shoe shop
2. Start some new projects:
I'm thinking of doing another large structure build. I'd like to have a space for things like a diner, shops, library, a school that's not attached to the doll house (it's a bit hard to play truant when you live in the same building), Andy and Lawrie's place, a garage for my girls vehicles (bicycles take up a lot of bedroom space), a new house to fit me, my doll house and village in, if Lea came I'd like to try copying the rainforest house, actually even if Lea didn't come ...
3. Keep photographing dolls in public places. The Wreck This Journal Everywhere, was to help with this. 
4. I'd like to collect Genuine American Girl things. Like if I'm going to still do birthday presents, maybe try to see if i can get a GAGt, like an outfit or accessory. If not directly from American Girl, eBay here I come. 
4a. Try and see if I can get something else genuine from Maplelea for Leonie. 
5. See if I can make doll food, out of crafty things. 
And lastly....
6. Make Xmas simpler. 

Had to add this pic cos she's pretty.
Onto the wish list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment