Wednesday, January 20, 2016

50. Lego Minifigures series 15

Toys'r'us still haven't restocked since the Boxing Day sales except for these.....

The new Lego Minifigures Series 16, no wait it's 15, there are 16 minifigures. 

Yay look what we got. I know I'm missing quite a few from the last series, but I think I got the ones I liked. 
Except Wolf Guy. 
Ah, yes Wolf Guy. 
What about the fly? Plant monster
Hehehe, not really. We'll try and get them for you. 

Ooh I like that one, and that one, what about you Andy? That one, that one
Hahaha.  I like that one, is that a?


Hahaha, it is a farmer and a pig. 

And a robot soldier. We'll need to find the list with the correct names and update you book Maddie. Which ones do you think we should try for next?

I'd like to see how they got the queens skirt so wide. What about you?

I like shark guy. 

Ooh, he's like thingy out of the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe. 
A faun. 
Yeah. Look at his legs. 
Ahh, cool. 

Two down, fourteen to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment