Saturday, January 9, 2016

41. Doll of the Month.

I thought I'd do some posts to introduce my dolls. At the moment I'll call it Doll of the Month, it is based on who's birthday falls in that month. 


When picking birthdays I had originally thought to do it based on the date the doll arrived at my place. Unfortunately due to my over enthusiasm in the last half of 2014, it would have meant multiple girls belonged in July August and September, so I decided to be more random but with some logic and spread them out a bit more. Which was good until I had more than 12, and then I got twins and well it's not quite as mad as what BFC ink became but well we'll see about that. 


How can you not think there's some evil plot for more Twinnies when you see pics like that?

And that. 
(And it's only January). 

No comments:

Post a Comment