Tuesday, January 19, 2016

49. Josefina outfit


Josefina's Summer Riding Outfit. 
Missing the hat and shoes (the ones she is wearing are not genuine AG, actually I'm not sure if the outfit actually had shoes anyway).  
The dress is two toned orange stripes with little yellow flowers. Slightly puffed short sleeves, empire waist line, 
I think it's an A-line skirt and it has 3 ruffles at the lower edge/hem. I'm not sure if josefina rode sidesaddle or astride, or maybe in a cart.

I had my doubts for her modesty, maybe astride would have been okay. Hmm stirrups aren't usually there I guess. 

Better, and still okay for a horse as thin as the back of a kitchen chair. 

A little leather vest. The tooling is only on the front and the lines do feel slightly indented, but it may just be printed on. 

Very nice. Will keep an eye out for a straw hat. Hmm there was a teddy bear, that leant a hat to Llew for Oahu and it went....

No comments:

Post a Comment