Sunday, October 23, 2016

183. An empty corner

If built in wardrobes don't count I have an empty corner in my doll room. 


I've tried using the wardrobe as doll housing in the past. It's not very deep, an 18" doll's bed will fit and not much else. Great space for empty AG boxes. 


90x90 hmmm. 

The construction so far. 

It'll hopefully be sturdy and light enough to pull away from the door if I need to put more boxes in the wardrobe. 

4 floors high, my trusty kitchen stool on standby for the top floor. I'm thinking one little girl might need an attic/treehouse room. 
Have I introduced her yet, actually I think I've been a bit slack on the intros to my doll family. One of those round to it things. Ah, yes I started an intro page and then forgot. 
Anywho, need to check my wood supplies, I think I've calculated the right amount of MDF just hadn't planned this structure when stocking up on 2.4m pine lengths for another project I've been asked to consider by some rather stressed education staff.  
The other three floors are most likely bedrooms as well. 

The DIY dollhouse is still on my to do list I just needed something to do in a bigger scale for a bit. It looks like I'm almost out of pine anyway and won't be near a hardware store until the first week of November, so little house will get some work soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment