Wednesday, February 17, 2016

69. E equals m c squared

How much energy I used when I carried two boxes to the laser scanner. 
Whilst waiting for an eBay auction to expire I visited Toys'r'us at lunch today. Brand new lots of stock of a doll line called Project E=mc2. 

Bryden




The basic dolls are $29.99 each (Australian dollars)

Mckeyla


Bryden


And the dolls (that look more articulated) that come with a science experiment $44.99 each. 

They all have inset eyes. I managed to get two names in the pictures, and I think I like Bryden best. 
 
Additional play sets in human size. Lab kit. 

Journal 

Make a radio out of bananas 

I didn't win that eBay auction. 

Oh, Daenerys Targaryen. Shame she didn't come with her dragon.

*******
I have resisted buying any of these (so far) there is a review done on The Toybox Philosopher's blog from August last year, not confident I can create a link but if you google

Project Mc - The Toy Box Philosopher

Or go to her blog and check out august 2015 

www.toyboxphilosopher.com › 2015/08

I'm glad I did 

No comments:

Post a Comment