Tuesday, February 16, 2016

65. First day of school, of muffins and school desks



Good morning girls, ah the twins. Bridget and Bryndl it's so nice to meet you. 
No I'm Bridget. 
I'm Bryndl. 
Oh I'm sorry, I'll try to take better notice. I'm Miss Dawson. 

I baked you a muffin Miss Dawson. 
Why thank you, Bryndl. 
I think it's my new favourite recipe. 
That was very thoughtful. I'll have it for recess this morning. 

Wasn't there 4 muffins, Bryndl?
Um, maybe Bridge, but like I said, I think it's my new favourite recipe. 

Miss Dawson invited the girls to choose their desks. 

Ah no!
Dear me!
What's wrong girls? Miss Dawson noticed their distress. 
The desks are all different!
They're not the same. 
Ah, so you like to match. 
Yes it's very important. 
It won't feel right. 
Well, Miss Dawson thought hard. They are the same shape the same height they all have 4 legs and a lid. I think they'll be okay, I noticed the earrings you are wearing are different. 
Ooh they are too, the girls chorused. We totally forgot. 
I think everyone is just at least a tiny bit different, it makes each and everyone one of us special. 
Ooh she could be right Bryndl. 
I think so too Bridget. 
Can we sit together Miss Dawson?
Absolutely. 

Why don't you sit here. These desks are almost identical, but the wood grain on this one goes up and down, the other goes side to side. 
Ooh. Which one do you want Bridget?
Um....


No comments:

Post a Comment