Monday, February 15, 2016

63. The new faces of Disney Princesses.

Hasbro has taken over the production of Disney princesses. I saw my first examples today at Kmart Australia and took a few quick pics. 

There appear to be two different editions. I didn't look extra close but the ones to left of picture in the narrower boxes have molded blouses with material skirts, whilst those in the wider box have a full material dress. 

This was the back of Snow Whites box and I hope based on the tiny film pics the dolls available will all be as per the pictures. Those in store today 

Snow White

Belle

Aurora

Cinderella

Ariel (she looks a little scary)

Tiana. 

If I squint and pretend, my bad pic of the box back is also showing jasmine Pocahontas, Rapunzel, Mulan and Merida. 

Next time I'm in store I'll have to take more notice. I'd also be interested in checking closer the Descendants dolls, I could be wrong, but I've imagined they have similar face molds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment