Tuesday, February 2, 2016

55. Ready for School

School started back just last week, on Thursday and strangely enough the girls were eager to go. 
A letter had been sent to us from The School Around the Corner to welcome us to the new year and to make a few suggestions of what the girls should bring.     


Shoes check
Water bottles check
Healthy lunch box check

(I promise I only have one packet of chips)

Hats for the playground check

Come on Pudding, let's go. 

I had to borrow Emily's shoes

But I have everything else, it should balance in my basket just nice


Just not sure which pirate should come with me, actually do pirates go to school, I'm having second thoughts. 

I'm ready


I'll get there faster on my Nimbus 2015

You be good Al while I'm at school today. 

Hey Bridget you ready for your first day?
Think so, 

How about you Bryndl?
Yeah, um, do you think the teacher will mind only 4 muffins?
I'm sure 4 is very nice, why?
There was 12. 
Oh. 
We ate the other ones. 


I think the girls will be just fine back at school. I found last years photos


Don't they look so young there?
Will have to arrange this years photos soon there's a couple of faces missing. Hanalei will hopefully be back soon too, I should give her mum a call just to check. 

No comments:

Post a Comment