Tuesday, February 16, 2016

66. First day of school, arriving to class

Arriving at school

Having a picture taken for student ID cards

Bringing necessary equipment. 

Finding a desk
Mercedes wanted a front row seat, she had her glasses but she wanted to make sure she could see the blackboard hear the teacher and not be distracted by the other girls. 

Ah there's not enough room in my desk for my glasses my lunchbox my water bottle my laptop my calculator my pen my wand my bag. What am going to do if we get books? Hmm there might be a shrinking spell in my spell book. 



Arhar my desk is on backwards. 


I'm burning through the sky yeah 200 degrees that's why they call me mr Fahrenheit I'm travelling at the speed of light


Ooh what was that that flashed by

Nope need to play that slower 

Ah there she is Pippa on her bicycle 

Muffled voice due to slow speed replay....  SssssLllllloooooowwwww dddddoooooowwwwnnnnn pppppppiiiippppaaaaaa



Nnnroooow, I wanna make a supersonic man out of you. Don't stop me know I'm having such a good time I'm having a ball

(A teacher sobbing in the background)


La la la la la Good morning Miss Wright. 
Sniff, hello Pippa. 
You getting a cold Miss? Not a good start for a new school year. 

Whoop, a gust of wind. 


Oh no it looks full. 

Tzeitel, tzeitel

Pudding and me saved you a seat. He's gone outside now, so you can sit here. 

(Look what I've got in my lunch box)
(Ooh yum)

(And look what Pudding snuck in in his bag). 
Crinkle crinkle munch munch munch

No comments:

Post a Comment