Saturday, February 13, 2016

59. Out of the box

American Girl doll Wiki an excellent collectors resource. Mariana's birthday present was a couple of purchases of mixed genuine American girl pieces. The sellers did not identify them but I knew a couple from sight that influenced my purchase, that and that they were being sold in Australian dollars so there wasn't any need to calculate exchange rates (who gets to decide what my money is worth and would a chocolate cake help?). 

So what did I buy?

The top and skirt

From the True Spirit outfit, this was sold on the My American Girl dolls as their meet outfit. Appropriate for Mariana as she is my custom doll. 

The romper 

I've crocheted a bucket hat



To try to make the Sea Breeze outfit. 

Black shorts



From the Soccer Outfit

Long sleeved white shirt and quilted vest









From the Sporty Winter Outfit

And the top and pants
From the Petals and Plaid pajamas

Nearly forgot, socks

From Julie's roller skating set. 

Mission would be to find the missing bits, or the shoes (of some kind) at least. 

No comments:

Post a Comment