Sunday, December 25, 2016

211: this might be the last bit: OG restock part 3

Hi Mercedes, why are you in the schoolroom? School let out at least a week ago. 
I know (sigh). I just was walking by and saw the door open and just wanted to relive some of the great moments this year. Hehe, and I kind of (blushing) wanted to see what it was like from the back of the class. 

Hmm, okay. Well, I need to lock up soon but was just getting the

New microscope and lab equipment inside for next year!!

Wha!

OG my goodness. 
You want to open it take a look?

Yes please. 

Ooh instructions

Microscope safety glasses test tube flask

Wow

The microscope even has a real working lens (it goes up and down and rotates at the bottom)

Oooooooo

And seeing as our class numbers have grown

We had to get two!

Yay. 
So will we see you next year Mercedes?
Yes Miss Dawson. Eeeee, only 34 more sleeps to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment