Sunday, December 25, 2016

210. Still more Things: #64

American Girl Truly Me #64
1 doll and 1 activity 

Fast asleep


The evil activity box. Run Tauralie run. 

The platic shelf is taped in tightly good too see


Activity set easy to remove though. Tauralie had the misadventure of her activity box coming loose in transit and smacking her in the face. Not this time though, yay. 

So #64....

She has the beautiful smiley eyes first seen on Ivy Ling - Julie's best friend. It's the extra detail around the eye socket. 




As compared to the Jess mold seen here  on #30

And my version of #54 purchased earlier this year. It is my understanding that #54 now also has the Ivy molding. (So one could almost justify getting her again, but for the first time -same but different....)

#64. Isn't she lovely? I'm not sure of the rest of the Stevie Wonder lyrics, but if you like -insert them here. 

I bought her an outfit to change in to. 

The My American Girl Double Bow Dress  

I was also trying to get the Fancy Earrings set to go with this but my original order had gotten damaged in transit and the retired set had run out of stock by the time I tried to place the order again. This is the set I mean - as per catalogue picture I think was 2014

The current set that you get with ear piercing however still looks fine with this dress. 

One of the sets of studs is blue. 

Let's try the new dress on...

Ooh she still has neck strings. 

Very pretty. 

Yep
Still pretty



I haven't conclusively decided to use the names I'd thought of two months ago when I first tried to order them, so I won't mention them just yet. Surnames at least will reflect somewhere in or near Middleton. 

No comments:

Post a Comment