Monday, December 26, 2016

207. Build a Bear buddies

When Zara first arrived she was wearing the Karaoke outfit. 

Zoe arrived in Kit's overalls. 


On a recent visit to Build a Bear we found  this set, overalls and a tee.  It is a little large in fit and short in the legs, and well it has a hole in the seat for a tail to stick through. It is a cute relaxed fit for Summer and Zara looks quite cute herself.


Shoes are plaid sneakers by Our Generation.


I have something for you Zara.


Really? I have something for you too Zoe.


Ooh I hope you like it.


It's a build a bear buddy bunny


Hahahaha. I got you a build a bear buddy bunny!


I love it.
I love it. 
I wonder if we can tell them apart?

Hehehe, I wonder what will happen if it falls on Ronnie. 


Zoe and Zara are both American Girl Just Like You #4. Both appear to be wearing genuine American Girl underwear. Based on the American Girl wiki Zoe with her white undies with black polka dots was released between 1998-2000, Zara's white undies would give her a release period between 2000-2002. Zara is a little larger in torsoe than most of my other dolls and thus the reason for venturing into Build a bear. Both were bought off eBay and still in good condition in my opinion, only needed a good wipe over. Zara's left eye is the only issue as the pupil has a cloudy appearance, but that is why she needs to wear glasses. Zoe also wears glasses.
They are quickly becoming best of friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment