Monday, December 26, 2016

208. OG purple Tutu

Danielle loves to dance 


I think she looks ready to tap in this outfit - part of the 2016 Truly Me mix and match set (denim leggings and tie front plaid shirt), the shoes are strappy ballet flats from ebay


Another ebay opportunity snapped up in the form of part of the Our Generation Dance Tulle You Drop outfit. Purple leotard, purple and pink tulle tutu and pink tights.



My book of consultation


Shows Marisols collection, one of Danielle's role models, I think the colours go well.



Another pair of ebay shoes to finish off with. I really like how this looks and that it did indeed fit. Yay. 
Just need to get Dani proper ballet pointe shoes. Ooh, I wonder if I've still got the tap shoes I had for my BFC ink doll. Must go look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment