Monday, December 26, 2016

206. More things: #66




American Girl Truly Me #66
contains 1 doll









I got her ears pierced



There is a pair each of blue studs, silver studs, star dangles and half hoop dangles






Medium skin tone, brown eyes






dark brown and black straight hair, right side part
hair released from the net









I bought her the Merry Magenta outfit and the Elegant Earrings Set











the pattern on the dress is pieces of faux leather sewn onto the mesh overlay. there is a layer of tulle under this and then a heavy tshirt material forms the dress. 




shoes with gems



handbag with gems



and a heavy chain shoulder strap



headband with gems and massive tag unfortunately sewn onto the headband, snippy snippy



Elegant earrings: magenta and gold tear drop dangles, and studs, and silver and pale pink studs with silver stars on a dangle hoop



This was in the October 2016 catalogue, and what had probably influenced my decision to buy #66 with the Merry Magenta Outfit



Look ma no strings



Ew, the faux leather pieces are not sewn on right to the edge, so any seams unfortunately show the underside of the faux leather - which is white













#66 is gorgeous is this colour (but I can't help seeing the white, more snippy snippy maybe)



So does #66 look like Josefina?




My Josefina is marked Pleasant Company and arrived in her original meet outfit including the leather moccasins with leather string - the latter unfortunately disintegrated in my hand when I tried to take the moccasins off.



I feel that #66 has a softer expression, and shorter eyebrows, darker eyes, and darker lips.













Danielle (aka Marisol Luna)




Llewellyn (aka Julie Albright, excuse her lip colour, we're still experimenting)




4 brown eyed girls.
Um Catherine, do you think you have enough Josefina molds?
Well, it is my favourite I think, and I can't help it if they're pretty



Lauralee (Lea Clark), Bridget and Bryndl (Grace Thomas, or was it Bryndl and Bridget?) and Mikarleah ( Lea Clark) 



Don't forget me - Lawrie (my boyover of MYAG #53)



whoops, and Tzeitel (aka Rebecca Rubin)

No comments:

Post a Comment