Friday, April 29, 2016

112. But wait there's more, Our Generation

It would appear my photographic evidence disappeared in some mad clean out the other week on my iphone photo albums, but I just wanted to say shame on you Kmart Australia, the Our Generation red kitchen used to be $89, this week it went up to $99. 

And whilst talking of expensive Our Generation items, David Jones got some new stock in (dolls anyway) 

Alejandra and Abrianna. The first two dolls of colour I've seen of this brand in Australia. 


Alejandra would be pretty save for her teeth. I know American Girl dolls (save Kaya) show teeth, but it is an open mouthed smile. Poor Al here has her teeth painted onto her bottom lip, mare what's up doc?

Abrianna looks frightened, or maybe she just saw the price tag on her box.

No comments:

Post a Comment