Sunday, April 3, 2016

102. Camouflage

Post 102 had originally been about a new girl who arrived just after Easter. Post 103 was going to be about another new girl who arrived a couple of days later. I had published post 102 and shortly after began to feel some regret or something and had to pull the post back. 
 I had decided with the funds that were not used at the doll fair on March 19th that I'd support the Australian economy and buy stuff from sellers here. 
Let's just say I'm still working them out and will let them say Hi, if I decide to keep them. For now they are sitting amongst my doll room things as I try to get used to them. 
I had a similar reaction to the very first American Girl doll I bought, back in February 2013. It was Marisol. She moved on in May of that same year. I haven't regretted her leaving, but have considered buying her again at some point. 
So the newbies will stay for a little bit and we'll see. In the meantime I have found a new dolls clothes source in Australia that is not ebay and has a very reasonable postage price of $8 per shipment. 
So the title of this post is about an outfit bought from this new site. 

Came in a calico bag

Wrapped in tissue paper

A camouflage outfit. 
What good is pink camouflage you ask?

So you can hide in a pink room. 
What!? You mean there's someone else in here?

Teehee he. 

The cuffs of the pant legs can be rolled up and a buy toned tab will hold them in place. The neck on the tank top is a little tight but the fabric has some stretch so it worked out okay. 

Pocketses

Ooh it's pink


No comments:

Post a Comment