Sunday, April 10, 2016

106. Previous month's wishes.

Each month I'm checking with the Birthday girls what they would like if they were to have a genuine American Girl outfit. 
Emily (my American girl #21) liked this 

The My American Girl Roller Skating Set. This was released in 2012 and retired 2015. 
From what I found on AG Playthings and AG Wiki the helmet was not part of this set. The hoodie, skirt, skates and leg warmers were though. 

Ooooh


Hoh, yay

Woof, woo woo woo
Isn't this cool Coconut?

Woo woo woo woo

I found these leg warmers in amongst my Bfc collection. I'd got them a while ago in another brand set

As the weather has finally turned to autumn Emily is wearing a pair of stockings under the leg warmers (in place of socks, to prevent colour transfer and well the skirts a bit short). 

Woo woo woo woo

Here we go, woah

Carpet skating
Woo woo woo woo
Ah, maybe Coconuts trying to say wheels. 

Wee 

Oh no

A corner


Other skates in our midst. 

I could not find any branding on these inline skates. Miriam owns these. They close with straps and I'm going to call them snap buckles. 

Julie's skates. These are owned by Llewellyn. 

Awesome boot skates. Each wheel is a different colour. They have laces. 


Oh and almost forgot, Maddie also has a pair of inline skates we found online under 18" slim dolls. No branding on these either. 
 
**

February was for Mariana. I did cheat and keep her for March as well (it should have been Josefina).  Mariana kind of liked this

The American Girl Photographer Outfit from 2009-2011. 

It includes a blazer, beret, pants and clogs. 

The red blazer is made of corduroy. It is really fine striped. Real working button. 

Felt beret

Pants, I really like the little bits of embroidery on this outfit. 

And clogs in faux suede. The back strap is elasticised velour 

The blazer definitely needed an undershirt. Mariana borrowed a pink t from one of the other items purchased during Feb/March. The true spirit outfit. 

Hmm something missing?

A camera of course. 

Say cheese. 





No comments:

Post a Comment