Saturday, June 17, 2017

241. Can 4 dolls sit comfortably around the Maplelea Dining table?

Beside the American Girl dolls in my doll room I have a couple of Canadians, by the doll company Maplelea. 
This is Leonie, on the left, officially called Leonie by the company, and Kerin on the right, officially called Maplelea friend KMF11. 
Leonie came to stay at the doll room in July 2015. Kerin July 2016. This year I decided to purchase something different from Maplelea. 


The table and chair set KM102, and decided to get the additional chair set as well. KM103. 

The chairs come ready to go, the table legs just require attaching, very easy to do with a Philips head screw driver. 

So the question is, can 4 dolls sit comfortably around the Maplelea table?

There are a lot of feet under there

I am going to say yes. 

I don't have any other Maplelea furniture pieces yet. I do have a couple American Girl things though.   

Kit's desk chair

Same height, the seat area is smaller. 

The snooze lounge, it is at comfy lounging height and butt size

Rebecca's dress up trunk, now you're just being silly. 

The, might be Girl of Today, bike. 

So the question is, can 8 dolls comfortably sit around the Maplelea table?

I think the only comfortable one is Mercedes on the snooze lounge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment