Sunday, June 11, 2017

238. I am 54. Part the second.

Whynta: good boy Benny, lucky the house is big enough to walk in so we didn't have to go outside in the rain and mud


Whynta: ooh that wasn't there before.
Benny: sniff sniff sniff, woo woo woo woo woo woo


Whynta: Benny what are you doing?
Benny: woo woo woo woo woo whine whine scratch scratch



Whynta: shh Benny its okay
Benny: whine whine


Box: sigh


Whynta: Benny! someone's in there!


Whynta: Mariana, Mariana


Mariana: Whynta, whats wrong?
Whynta: there's someone in the big box near the door, we have to help get them out.
Mariana: oh my, yes, I'll get the implement of unboxing.


Mariana: Benny seems very excited. Its like when he knows you've come home Whynta after being out, and cant wait to see you.
Whynta: hehe, we have kind of become best friends.



Bennny: woo scrabble scrabble
Mariana: ooh it looks like a Truly Me girl.
Box: sigh


Whynta: 54, ooh, that was my number!


It's me!! am I having an out of box experience?
Box: sigh, no, no out of box. Just a display piece.
Whynta: what?!



Mariana: hey there, I'm Mariana. What's you're name?
Box: name? wha.. um I had a name, I think, it was never used, hhh, 54, I do know that got used alot. hhh, something about face molds and 54s. There's no need for a name in a box.
Mariana: Hmm, I think we need to get you out of there. you sound like you've got a bad case of down in the box.
Benny: woo woo
Mariana: hehe Even Benny agrees.
Box: sigh, no I'm a doll for adult collectors that just display.
Mariana: ppbb not in Catherine's house.
Box: sigh, hhhh who? Catherine? that name, is a little familiar, was I was once supposed to go to a Catherine? or did that already happen and they didn't want me anymore?  I don't really remember now, hhhh.
Mariana: come on, I'm sure you're at the right place now.
Box: no, no I'll just be passed on to someone else with a different shelving arrangement.
Mariana: we kind of have a shelving arrangement here, but..
Box: oooh (shudder) its not in a dark cupboard somewhere?
Mariana: hoh, no, no, you will really like it here.
Box: sigh, please don't take me out, I'll lose value and the collector wont be very happy.
Mariana: hehe, silly, Catherine's a collector that sees more value in interacting with her family of dolls than just looking at them, and the shelves are for bedrooms and stuff.
Box: are you sure?
Mariana and Whynta: absolutely.







Welcome downunder








A Truly Me experience. 


Benny: woo
Box: hello there.
Whynta: this is Benny. He's very friendly. It's like he already knows you.
Mariana: Benny came about the same time you did, Whynta. We're still not quite sure who he belonged to before, but we checked about and no body claimed him so we adopted him.
Whynta: he's even allowed to sleep on my bed. (hoh!)
Box: hehehe his muzzle tickles. ah, hahahaha
Mariana: we better get you out, Benny will slobber all over you if we don't.

Whynta: I'll get the hook. (I wonder if she could be, um ma!)

Mariana: just a little to the left and...


There you can sit up now.
Box: ooh, I bend in the middle. Brrr, it's a bit cold! hoh I feel the cold!
Mariana: I'll go get you something better to wear.
Whynta: I'll get a cushion for you to lean on. (how do I tell her?)


Whynta: there you go, um....
Box: hey, you look like you are going to cry.
Whynta: I think I know who you are!
Box: what?
Whynta: m, my name is Whynta. Last year, I met you at the airport, just before we were to go to our new families.
Box: huh?
Whynta: and you were so excited for your new family all the way over in Australia, and your little dog. Somehow we got our tickets mixed up and I took your place.
Box: no.
Whynta: I wasn't meant to be here. The 54 with the Jess face. The 54 with the Ivy face was what Catherine had expected. That's you.


Box: I don't understand....
Whynta: it would explain why Benny, well that's the name I gave him, knew you just from scent. He was scratching at your postman box even before seeing you. I think you've finally come to where you are supposed to be. Home. 
Box: oh.
Whynta: I I even know your name.



Mariana: found you something warm.
Whynta: Mariana, I think this is Cadence.
Mariana: no!
Whynta: it makes sense.
Cadence: Cadence, Cadence, Cadence, I don't know... It's sort of... nice.
Mariana: we'll ask Catherine. She's out just at the moment. In the mean time lets get you up and try on these clothes.



Whoa steady. Do you want us to help you dress?


We're here if you feel dizzy.
Cadence: Please don't watch me I've not done this before and I'm a bit embarrassed.
Whynta: you don't have permapanties do you? now that would be embarrassing.
Cadence: permapanties? what is that
Mariana: hehe you have been living in a box haven't you

ta da

No comments:

Post a Comment