Monday, June 12, 2017

240. Storage solutions.

My doll room does have a built in wardrobe, what a better place to store my AG clothing collection, that is if it wasn't full of AG boxes, that I just can't bring myself to part with (does anyone else keep all the boxes, or is it just me?) and now that I've started collecting Lego in sets larger than a blind bag, the boxes from that are also in there, and yes well someone decided that the corner in front of the wardrobe door was going to waste and had to build a tower for dollrooms that sits in front of the door and means access to that storage space takes an effort (the tower is heavy). 

So...
I went looking for a shelving setup that I could use to take up more space in my already crowded room and found this.   


It can sit as a short or a tall stand and is the same back and front. It was originally under Maddie's flat, but the number of times Maddie had an earthquake from me bashing my head getting under and it replaced the lounge I had shoved under there requiring the lounge to take up more floor space, it had to be moved. I can still get in and out the dollroom door okay, just carefully. 



Some wooden curtain rod cut down to size and hot glued into place (time will tell if some further securing required) and we have hanging space. 
Doh and blast, just when I was thinking of investing in hangers they've been discontinued. Well we'll see what can be done. There might be new ones, or there might be an eBay seller. I do have a few that came with the last two mix n match sets, I'll have to work out the wardrobes that do exist in doll rooms and see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment