Tuesday, June 6, 2017

237. I am 54. Part the first.

In June last year Whynta came to our doll room. Not by accident exactly, she just happened to be the older version of the doll I ordered, Truly Me #54. Known as the Jess mold. 
The storyline pretended that she had accidentally swapped plane tickets with another doll. At the time I had to check out what could/should be done about getting Whynta to her right family. In the meantime the other girls had welcomed her with open arms and made her feel like she belonged and was part of the family. 
Whilst trying to sort the situation Whynta's intended family moved away and could not be traced, there had been a fire at the records office and despite the computerised age we live in their records were all on paper and had been destroyed. What became of the original doll is unknown. There was the option to have Whynta go back and wait for a new family, but some time had passed and we had fallen in love with her and she with us and no one wanted her to leave. 

So it was made official, and backdated to the date she originally arrived. 
Mariana: hey Whynta we have a surprise for you. 


Whynta: wha? Really?

Mariana: it's true, you're officially one of us. 
Whynta: yay, I'm so happy. I have to go tell everyone. 

Whynta: hey Pippa, Emily, you're officially my roomies and sisters all at the same time. 
Pippa and Emily: hooray!

Whynta: hey bed, you're officially my bed!

Whynta: I can officially dive on

Whynta: puppies, I can officially stay. Hey Benny, I wonder if I should officially tell Catherine that you've been living here with us all this time too?

No comments:

Post a Comment