Sunday, September 3, 2017

Dolls of Color month day 7

#dollmonth day 7 diversity
I resorted again to google for the 
gladstone.uoregon.edu › diversityinit › d...
It means understanding that each individual is unique, and recognizing our individual differences. These can be along. the dimensions of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.
Whilst maybe this was what was intended by the theme I haven't worked out a lot of these things for my dolls, yet, this instagram challenge has certainly made obvious I don't know my dolls at all. I do know some of their pass time interests though so that is what these pics are about.
Diversity also means "a range of different things"


A pirate
A wizard
A crafter
A cat lover
A doll collector
A friend of dogs
A photographer
A dancer
A surfer

No comments:

Post a Comment