Wednesday, June 22, 2016

142. Lego Minifigures goes Disney.

Hey Maddie look what I found at Toys'r'us today. 
Oh cool. 
Wow thanks Catherine. 
It's the only one I could see too. 

Awesome. 

Is there more than usual?
Ooh yes there's 18. The lego packs are usually only 16. 
Ah, so do you know them all?


Let's see is that Stitch, from LILO and Stitch, um that's...

Oh that's out of Toy Story
Yeah?
He was in the arcade claw game. 
Oh yeah, okay and Buzz Lightyear. 

Daisy and Donald

Mickey and Minnie. 
I keep forgetting they're Disney. 
Me too, but they're like the foundation characters Mickey especially. They're around I guess, maybe more in America. 

Aladdin and genie. Ah, Robin Williams was like one of my favorite actors. 
Me too. I didn't quite get the movie Toys though. 

Angelina Jolie
Snort, 
What?
Maleficent

Alice and the Cheshire Cat

Um?
That's, oh, that one with the superhero family and the villain. 
Oh yeah, um 
We might need to google that. 

Peter Pan and Captain Hook 

Ursula and the little mermaid Ariel. 

So who'd you get?

Ursula, oh ahahahahahahaha. 
What's so funny?

She has a mullet, you know the fish, for a hair do. 

Looks like we'll need to keep these two apart. 

So who do you hope for next?

I'd have to say Ariel, to match her villain. Pan and Hook would be cool for Miriams pirates
And the alligator. 

No comments:

Post a Comment