Saturday, June 18, 2016

137. Happy Birthday Trinity.

Trinity's birthday was the 2nd of June. I didn't miss it just her gift had not arrived in time. We did celebrate with afternoon tea at aunty Peggy's place though. 

Trinity was a My American Girl number 26 (which helped with the date choosing, in Australia we usually write day month year). 

I have mostly been dressing her in white and silver, her original meet outfit was pink and grey (the True Spirit Outfit) with tan boots

I guess her room makes up for it

Trinity's things are the 4 hangers to the left, she shares her wardrobe with Tzeitel. 
So with that in mind I added to our wish list on Trinity's behalf....




Wow! I'll blend in with the wallpaper. 

Sweater skirt shoes headband

It came with a Fair charm

Trinity has the charms I've acquired so far. The MYAG dolls I have have been bought off eBay and none have been accompanied by the Charm Keeper. 

Elastic waist skirt

Head band with a tag
Pbbbb

Two tone very cute red shoes. 


Very nice
The Flower Sweater and Skirt

Hopefully I can get her shoes on over some tights. Her legs are cold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment