Sunday, August 13, 2017

246. Create Your Own.


I had a go at the Create Your Own American Girl online experience....for some reason the photo I took doesn't want to load.
try again






Sarie Leicester
Face: number 5 (addy mold)
Fair skintone, freckles, blue eyes, long straight red hair with bangs
Outfit: Smile and matching accessories and glasses. Ears pierced. 

If I can work out how to get back in I'd like to try fair skintone Sonali with red hair, like the promo doll; a dark skintone classic a Jess and an Addy ooh and josefina, medium jess, I like the jess with medium wavy hair with bangs, and well you need each outfit and accessory set at least once, and ......
But first and foremost
Nanea
2 weeks to go. 
Berry and Gold VIP members so far have Nanea her pjs hula outfit puppy and meet accessories. agoverseasfan (Aussie you tuber) posted the hula accessories set this morning, that looked cool. 
I'm still undecided as to her collection, but will aim for Nanea at least. 

No comments:

Post a Comment