Tuesday, November 22, 2016

197. Our Generation: It's So Snuggly

I spotted this in Kmart #1 a few weeks ago,
tights shoes skirt top scarf and jacket

I find OG tights are just a teensy bit short on American Girls.
The jacket is like a fluffy long sleeved t shirt, we had a big bit of trouble getting Mari's right arm in the sleeve, just a little bit of accidental plucking occured


The shoes were the biggest let down. The sole is fabric, and not wide enough to fit AG feet, also the toes narrow toward the front and just look awkward as AG feet are wider


You can also notice Mari's heel wider at the back than what the shoe allows.  I bought a pair of OG sneakers recently, I wonder why they didn't follow the sole pattern for them?

Plaid all over

hmmm

anyway I best be getting Mari out of that hot outfit


It's 30 degrees (Celsius) in the shade



much better
the waist is glittery gold elastic, sheer-ish over skirt with silver o's all over it, a pink under skirt, that is hemmed, but is fraying a little. The tshirt is very pale pink with Velcro up the back.
I wonder if Maddie would fit the jacket and the shoes?


I'm not putting that on its too hot,
it looks like it'll fit fine though


 the shoes?


not so much


might hijack those laces though.



No comments:

Post a Comment