Tuesday, November 1, 2016

193. New things at the Shops.

Back to work after a break priority: check doll aisles for new things. 

Kmart #1

Ooh doll of colour



Hoh! Another doll of colour

Toysrus

Hmm, oh that's right I was trying to see what the height of the Friends figures were. They're lego men. 

Journey girls new sleepover set, ooh pink drink. 

Kmart #2
I think the red boots are hard plastic but the other shoes are fabric or softer material. 

A Xmas tree

With poseable limbs

I wonder what the long term affect is on the vinyl? I replaced her arm in the straight position. 

New shop called Kidstuff:

The our generation jeep on the top shelf. I had to stretch to photograph the price tag I couldn't see what it said otherwise. Zoomed in once taken $89.99
Is this overpriced?


I didn't realise until I was outside the shop and looking back that an even higher shelf had the Icecream truck. 




The outfit and accessory packs were $45-$50 yes I think we can conclude they're overpriced. Unfortunately Kmart doesn't seem to stock the same things. 

David Jones (high end department store) 

Very pretty Barbie. 

I also went to BuildaBear on Monday. The Xmas things were die in November 1, will check that out later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment