Sunday, July 3, 2016

144. A new doll store: Florrie dolls Australia

Ooh, whilst playing in eBay I saw an ad for 18" doll clothes in Australia. Curious (and not finding what I thought I wanted in eBay) I hit the link. 

A doll store based in Armadale a suburb of Melbourne Victoria Australia. 



Florrie.com.au

They sell 18" dolls, clothes and furniture. Take a look, they're kinda cute. 


I think I like this one. She's number 9 medium skin tone, black hair and brown eyes. From the description they have a soft body and vinyl arms legs and head. Sleep eyes. It doesn't say if the hair is wigged or rooted I'll have to ask. 

There are 3 skin tones but it looks like only the fair skinned has variations in eye and hair colour. 

Fair skin, blonde with brown green or blue eyes



Red hair with brown or green eyes



Brown hair with blue brown or green eyes and


Dark skin. 

It appears to me to be two face molds. The medium skin tone having a unique mold. Whilst the fair and dark sharing the same. I'll have to check that too. 

Each doll is $149.95 in Australian dollars and shipping is on top of that. The basket checkout let me go far enough for a shipping quote, without committing to the purchase. I got $20 as the cheapest option for my address in New South Wales. I imagine it'll depend on each persons location as to how much it will cost. 

The menu has options to shop for girls (the human ones) doll clothes pets and furniture. I might go abrowsing....




No comments:

Post a Comment